At Daavlin, we make prescribing home phototherapy units for your patients easy!
Our Home Order Packet is available HERE to download and print. This packet includes an easy to use, one page Physician’s Written Order form that takes the place of a prescription and a letter of medical necessity. There is no need to write a separate letter! Your patient can fill out the patient insurance information and the packet can be faxed back to us.
Do you prefer to prescribe online? Try our prescriber’s web portal, Clearlink! With ClearLink, you can securely fill out the Physician’s Written Order on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
No matter how you prescribe, when we receive your order one of our Patient Account Specialists will contact your patient to go over their information and process it through their insurance. There is no cost or obligation! Once the unit has shipped, your office will receive a dosing guide fax including the output of their unit, or if you prescribed on ClearLink, you will be notified by secure email. Your patient will continue to see you for their home phototherapy treatment schedule and follow-up exams!
Please Note: Daavlin does not provide treatment dosages to patients. We encourage them to seek this advice from you, their doctor. If you would like assistance, please feel free to call us for information.
- Print Home Order Form Packet
- Try Daavlin’s prescriber’s web portal: ClearLink
- Insurance Re-imbursement Program
- “Home Phototherapy Patient-Provider Contract” Printable Form
- Contact our Provider Relations Manager
- “Request for Release of Medical Records” Printable Form
- Learn about the benefits of dosimetry in home units
- Use our Home Unit Selector Tool
- Read our Patient Testimonials