The Daavlin 4 Series is a medium sized unit for the treatment of localized areas of the body. Advances in efficiency and versatility have been achieved through engineering and design.
• The cutting edge design delivers nearly double the output, which means proportionally shorter treatment times.
• UVA, UVA1, Narrowband UVB and Blue light are available with the Daavlin 4 Series.
• Low energy spots are eliminated in the 4 Series translating into an enhanced light uniformity, even at the edges of the device, allowing for a larger and more effective treatment area.
• Environmentally friendly “Programmed Start” ballasts extend lamp life, increase energy output, and give the 4 Series an extremely low operating cost.
• The 4 Series can be equipped with a complement of 10 or 20 lamps to accommodate any level of need. The larger the number of lamps, the shorter the treatment times.
• A VESA mounting pattern on the back of the device makes it easily attachable to industry standard TV wall mounting devices.
The 4 Series is equipped with Daavlin’s Flex Dosimetry System. Doses are entered in Joules for UVA and milliJoules for UVB. Conditions that affect output such as lamp age and room temperature are sensed and their effects are automatically integrated into the dose time. (Digital timer available upon request)
Treatment Area 18×46.25 in (45.7×117.5 cm) Height 49.5 in (125.7 cm) Width 18.5 in (47 cm) Width (including stand) 21.5 in (54.6 cm) Depth 3.5 in (8.9 cm) Depth (including stand) 22 in. (55.9cm) Weight (with twenty lamps) 37 lbs (16.8 kg) Weight (with ten lamps) 30 lbs (13.6 kg) Available in 110-120 V, 60 Hz and 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz. Click HERE for 4 Series Product Brochure