Daavlin is giving one lucky physician or resident one of our newest devices, the Levia NB Pro!
The Levia LiteSpot™ and LiteBrush™ deliver NB UVB directly and precisely to the affected areas of the skin and scalp, minimizing the effect on surrounding uninvolved skin. The fiber optic brush is unique to Daavlin within the phototherapy industry. The LiteBrush bypasses the hair and delivers light directly to the scalp to provide the full healing benefits to the patient.
Levia is a small, yet powerful device that is suitable for any office space and may be moved from treatment room to treatment room as needed. It is a perfect addition to any office!
Thank you for your interest in Daavlin Phototherapy devices. Please see below for our giveaway terms and conditions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. Contest void where prohibited.
1. Contest Terms: Contest commences at 12:00:00 a.m. E.S.T. Mar 10 2014 12:00AM and closes at 11:59:59 p.m. E.S.T. April 15 2014 11:59PM.
2. Eligibility: Entrants must be eighteen (18) years age or older by the contest closing date, be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and hold either a valid medical license in any U.S. State, or be currently enrolled in an USMLE accredited residency program. Employees of Daavlin Distributing Company (“Daavlin”) and their immediate families are NOT eligible to participate in this contest.
3. Entry: Required entry information includes correct and valid last name, first name, address, email address. All entries become the sole property of Daavlin and none will be returned.
4. Prize: The prize will consist of 1 Levia NB Pro device. No requests for refund or substitution of any type are allowed. All taxes, duties, fees and surcharges associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize Draw: A random drawing will be conducted on a date within 2 weeks of Contest Close Date by Daavlin, whose decisions are final. Each entrant selected as a winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, and winning is dependent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be notified by email within ten (10) days of the drawing. Daavlin is not responsible for notifications that are misdirected or not received because of email addresses or mailing addresses that are not correct. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such winner, an alternate entrant will be selected at random from all entries received. If the prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the winner will be disqualified and another winner selected in the original winner’s place. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility within fourteen (14) days of the first notification attempt.
6. Winners List: Daavlin will attempt to post the contest winner to the web site within thirty (30) days of contest closing date. Winners can, by written notification, elect not to have their information published, or to have it removed.
7. Redemption: Daavlin will ship the prize via ground UPS to the appropriate address as provided when first entering the contest. Prizes cannot be sent to any other address. Prizes are non-transferable and must be accepted as awarded. Daavlin is not responsible for a lost or damaged prize and in the case where the prize is lost or damaged it will not be replaced.
8. Conditions: By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that the Daavlin may use the winner’s name, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law, subject to the removal/non-publication restrictions above. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT DAAVLIN, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL OF DAAVLIN’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVES, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. Contest Disclaimer: Daavlin reserves the right to make revisions to, cancel or suspend this contest for any reason including but not limited to a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Daavlin which affects the administration or security of the contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Daavlin will aim to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. This contest will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law principles.